This card is extra special since it's the first card I've made this year! Background and flower stamps are from WPlus9. They're becoming my favorite stamp company (besides PTI, of course!) I'm looking forward to what they have in store this year. Sentiment is from Technique Tuesday.
....and look who I found sleeping in the oddest place possible!
Have a great day!





13 comments:
That card is gorgeous, so soft and actually matches your craft room, soft pinks and ivory. Love your kitty cat, that is too funny! She sort blends in. Noel is slowly settling in, still looking over her shoulder to make sure we don't do that again. Lucky for her, we really don't travel much.
Such a gorgeous card, and I LOVE the layering of the sentiment!
LOL, cats always sleep in the strangest places... Gotta love it! :)
oooooohhhh...love your card....check out your kitty...love your space....
I love these beautiful soft colors! I still have this WPlus9 set on my wish list, and you always do such a lovely job with it. Your kitty looks so sweet in that little cubby!
That would be exACTly where my Lucy cat would take up residence : )
This is a beautiful offering for this week's challenge...here's to seeing you lots and lots in 2011 at The Play Date Cafe.
Aloha Yuki!! What a splendid card - love the colors, spot on to the photo inspiration! What a darling craft area - me likey! It's so beautiful and the picture of your darling fur baby could not be any cuter! Love it! Hugs!
Hey, all of your cards are special, not just this one :) Love your crafting place, so white and cute! Mi dogs can't get into mine, there's no space, lol!
Beautiful card! I love the colors! You have such an eye for design.
Cute kitty!
I'm just setting up a craft room and on the look out for ideas. You room looks beautiful.
LOVE this card--very soft! I love your craft room! More pics please:) LOVE visiting other's rooms!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun over at the Cafe and for playing along with us at PDCC:}
Beautiful card! Happy New Year;D
Cats! they get into the weirdest places and often the most uncomfortable (he he!) Great card to start the crafting year Yuki - love how you've layered the sentiments.
Happy 2011!! Love your card, great mix of style and color, as always. Your kitty is adorable! Isn't it funny where they end up. I found Tomas napping in the sink the other day! Haha! I LOVE that craft desk of yours, too! :)
Ooo, look at that sweet kitty!
Your card is just beautiful - love the colors! I also love your work space - I'm searching for just the right cabinetry for my craft room - your space is inspiring!
Hugs!
Post a Comment