Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sunny weekend!





The sun is back... and just in time for the long weekend! The pretty color combo is actually from ColourQ challenge this past week. I'm not submitting it (too late)... but it's the perfect card for a sunny day like today!


We'll be doing a  round island trip with friends today... hoping to spot some turtles... Later on in the evening, my girlfriends and I will be showing off our kitchen skills... making Vietnamese food... hmmmm.... Let's hope there'll no burning of food nor body parts! :o)

7 comments:

Christina said...

How soft and pretty! This does make me think of a beautiful sunny day, with those gorgeous flowers. This stamp will have to go in my cart someday!

Heather P. said...

Just GORGEOUS!

Ann said...

Super sweet creation, my friend! Love it!

MiamiKel said...

Oh so very sweet, Yuki! So beautiful and colorful and just the style that I have come to cherish from your card making! Gorgeous, girl :) Have a wonderful time with your guests and visiting the island!

~amy~ said...

SWEET.....mmmm...vietnamese food...my fav!

Kathy and Lucky said...

What a beautiful card, it just screams Hawaii at me!!! Sounds like you have a great time planned and oh so much fun. As I lay in bed trying to pretend I wasn't sick, I watched House Hunters and they were looking for a house in Hawaii, not sure what island, but I was thinking about you.

Anne Marie Hile said...

Just beautiful! The colors are so gorgeous and the buttons give the perfect accent. You have amazing style, girl! :)

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio