Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Rain...go away!

Good morning ~



It's been raining hard here since last night. Unfortunately, I'm not able to use that excuse to stay home....nor the "I'm scared of driving in the rain" excuse....heheee :)

Hope it's nice where you are!

10 comments:

Heather P. said...

This is SO pretty! Love the colors! :)

Kathy and Lucky said...

I am just loving your cards, this one is great with the colors and the images down the side. Rain with tropics not nice at all. It is cold here, but could be worse, if I still lived in Connecticut I would be dealing with 2' of snow. At least here in TX it will be 64 on Sunday, yippee!!!!

MiamiKel said...

Oh my, another stunning card in sooo many ways! I love the shape, the beautiful papers, the colors you paired together ... FAB-U-LOUS! You have such an incredible eye for seeing papers and making them work to the utmost with your designs! Eye catching and one to be proud of!

I'm sorry about your rain! I'm hearing about snow on everyone's blogs and wish I could do a switch-a-roo with them and let you hang out by my pool here in tropical Miami, rofl! x0x0x

Christina said...

Love the way you combined these colors and the simple design. Wish I could help you with the rain, but we've got 2 feet of snow! I'm ready for spring!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Rain, rain, go away! :) I think you should be allowed a "rain day" to stay home and make more fabulous cards like this one! :) Awesome color combo and I just love, love, love your style! You really know how to "put it all together". This is just gorgeous!

~amy~ said...

Whatta sweet card....I 'wish' I could use the 'I can't drive in the rain' excuse to not go to work but then I'd probably never work..HA!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! This is prettylicious, Yuki!! I'd never come up with that color combo myself! Be careful with all that rain... pretty good excuse to stay at home and stamp all weekend ;)

JazzyH said...

Pretty!

MiamiKel said...

Forgot to mention, I left a little something on my blog for you :) Please hop on over and scoop it up! x0x0

Cheryl said...

Beautiful combination of patterns and design. I love this!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio