no stamps!
... made this card with my scraps stash... the PP are Imaginisce & PTI.
This will probably be my last card until late February.... when I come back from our trip to Asia. While I am super excited... there's so much to be done!
Thank you so much for stopping by... I will see you next month!
2 weeks ago




11 comments:
This is so cute, love the bright colors! Fun card! Your trip is finally here, yippee!! ( do you see me jumping up and down?) Have an awesome trip, enjoy every minute of it, Lucky and I will miss ya though. Gee if you need a housesitter or to take care of the kitties, I am sure Lucky and I would work something out :).
How cool is this?? Wow with out using any stamps either. You rock!
Enjoy your trip!
♥woot woot♥
Sooo cute...have fun on your trip!!!
Super cute! I hope you have a fantastic trip! You'll be missed!
Super cute & fun! Have fun on your trip! We'll miss ya!
Hof fun and bright and cheery is this card?? Love it!!! Definitely we should look into our scaps bins more frequently! Have a lot of fun on yur trip!
Pretty!
How superb!!! If this is what you do with scraps, I'm sooo entranced by your creativity and use of colors and balance! I'm also sorry you won't be posting but I'll keep checking in! Have a wonderful trip!
How fun! I don't know if I could make a card without stamping! It's my crafting crutch! Lol. It might be challenging to try though.
Have fun in Asia! I'll miss your posts, but I hope you have a fabulous time!
Eeek, this is so cute! Love, love, LOVE that you made this cute card with scraps. it's so cheerful! How exciting that your trip is almost here!! I hope you have a wonderful time although I will miss your happy posts here in blogland. :) Have fun!!
wow... no stamps??!!! I would never be able to pull it off as beautifully as you did! :)
Post a Comment