I decided I really need to come to Hawaii to get the hang of how to make such pretty one layer/CAS cards :) This is so pretty, love the border up the side with the pop of pink. Love it. Hmm....what do I have that I can CASE this:) Have a great day! OH, my DD is pushing for Hawaii as a vacation for when my DS graduates college, possibly next year, (he is a year early).
:::::: swoon! :::::: This is just as stunning as can be! The gorgeous floral border - reminds me of the beautiful hibiscus we saw in Hawaii in real life :) Love the little pearls tucked in just the right places - girl, you give Kraft a good name :) hee hee! Hugs! x0x0
Wowza!! Oh course I'm going ga-ga for this one...its PINK and fabulous! What a fun stamp set and you really showcased it perfectly with your famous style! Awesome! :)
7 comments:
I decided I really need to come to Hawaii to get the hang of how to make such pretty one layer/CAS cards :) This is so pretty, love the border up the side with the pop of pink. Love it. Hmm....what do I have that I can CASE this:) Have a great day! OH, my DD is pushing for Hawaii as a vacation for when my DS graduates college, possibly next year, (he is a year early).
:::::: swoon! :::::: This is just as stunning as can be! The gorgeous floral border - reminds me of the beautiful hibiscus we saw in Hawaii in real life :) Love the little pearls tucked in just the right places - girl, you give Kraft a good name :) hee hee! Hugs! x0x0
I LOVE this card! Another fabulous design. I love all the wonderful cards you have created with this stamp set.
This is gorgeous! Great job!
What a pretty CAS card! It looks so detailed -- it's amazing that you got all that into a one-layer card! You inspire me, Yuki!
**swoon** lovin' the PINK.
Wowza!! Oh course I'm going ga-ga for this one...its PINK and fabulous! What a fun stamp set and you really showcased it perfectly with your famous style! Awesome! :)
Post a Comment