... sneaking in this card before heading out to church...
Got me some new A Muse goodies....! one look at their catalog and I was hooked :o) ... I'm happy they went with the direct sales route... this way, I can buy as much of their yummy cardstock as I want with reasonable shipping cost...
Thanks for stopping by and have a great Sunday!





7 comments:
Beautifully stamped! Thanks for joining us for Embellishes Decorative Trim Color Trends Challenge.
Oh I love this! Gorgeous design!
This is so beautiful, Yuki! I love it!
So so gorgeous!!! tfs!!
This is really pretty, love the stamp on DP with the colors, hmm...may have to file this one also. My Yuki file is getting quite large :) Love the touch of lace it really is perfect with the image. Have a great day.
yahooo for new A Muse goodies...such the sweet card!
Gorgeous colors and fabby design! Guess what? I have that scalloped trim, too! You used it perfectly! Uh oh, do I have to check out A Muse now? Every time I visit you I end up shopping, whu is that? Lol!! {hugs} :)
Post a Comment