Sunday, April 3, 2011

wish I was...

... someone is turning 25.... and it's not me.... booooo :o) I used all of my PP scraps for this card and the new PTI Tiny Tags set... they are so darn cute, I tell ya! 






Hope your Sunday is going well. It was hot and humid all morning... and finally poured around 4ish. Not complaining since hubby and I are doing movie night. 


What's on the list? The Lovely Bones (hope it's as good as the book) & Employee of The Month... can you guess which of us chose the latter? :o)

10 comments:

Kathy and Lucky said...

Hmm...humid, nope don't like humidity, thankfully TX doesn't really have it as compared to CT, where I moved from. Your card is great,love the big 25 and the colors, yes I am 25, well twice now :), it's only a number right???? Hope movie night was fun, sounds great, we do family game night and played Rock Band.

~amy~ said...

This is such a fun card...great use of scraps!

Christina said...

Ooh, I love the yummy, bright colors you used for this! What a great use of your scraps. I am totally wishing I had those number dies and the Tiny Tags now! Off to update my wish list...

Anonymous said...

Wow! Love this, so bold, and the colors are yummy! Can't wait to get the dies and the tiny tags to start playing!

Brandi said...

Wow this color combination is so pretty! I wish I was 25 too! LOL! When I was 25 I was just married. I actually saw Employee of the Month and thought it was cute.

Cheryl said...

25! That seems like such a long time ago (Boo woo!)

Your card is beautiful. I love the colors and design. I have my eye on the Tiny Tags set but haven't bought it (yet).

Have a great week!

MiamiKel said...

Okay, I'm sooooooo squealing! This is over the top fabby!!! Love the colors and the stunning simplicity - yet elegant it is! I want to be 25 :) :) Hmmm I've seen both of those movies (loved the Lovely Bones book, movie, eh, not so sure it was quite as good!) I cant' wait to see what you liked! I gave you a lil shout out on my blog today, I hope you don't mind - yours is a blog not to be missed, my friend! You inspired me with EACH and EVERY visit :) Muah! x0x0

Stacy said...

Wow love the colors on this card! Beautiful! And that tag is just darling! I say booo to your humidity, I was so looking forward to summer until you reminded me of that...oh well hopefully we will have a long spring, if it ever gets here to stay!

Anne Marie Hile said...

What do you mean..I'm turning 25...ok, ok 29 AGAIN this year! Lol! Such a fun card, Yuki! Love the fun colors and bold design. Hope movie night was fun! We have similar (opposite) picks in our house. Haha! Hugs! :)

Heather P. said...

This is such a pretty card, and the use of scraps is awesome!!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio