Friday, April 8, 2011

TGIF







Yay! This week felt extra long for some reason. I'm so ready for the weekend. :o).... Still playing with Maile's set... a super easy CAS to share with you today. 


I received this fabulous Cherry On Top award from my new blogging pal, Brandi. And to keep it going... here's the deeds:



1. Thank the person who gave it to you... Thanks, Brandi! {{{hugs}}}


2. Post this award on your blog... done!


3. List 3 things you love about yourself... only 3 things? hahah... j/k!! My love for animals. My open-mindedness when it comes to food... I love trying all different ethnics food. And I make really good char-siu (Chinese style BBQ pork.)


4. Post a pix you like best.... at the moment, this is mine:




I had this strawberry tart in Hyundai Department Store - Seoul, Korea... and I swear, it's THE best thing I've ever tasted. There was something about how the strawberries tasted.... that sweetness, the texture.... very different than the ones here.... I ended up eating 3 in the row. :o)


5. Pass it onto 5 people: 


Kathy - Lucky Stamper
Lorena -  Patterned Papered Dreams
Kelly - Sandcastle Stamper
Christina - Seaglass & Sentiments
Ann - Love Making Things

8 comments:

Christina said...

Ooh, love the graphic, clean look of your card with those soft pinks! This set is just made for you!

Thank you so much for the award! I am terrible at remembering to post these, but I will *try* to do it soon. You're such a doll to include me!

Your picture looks yummy. Now I'm craving strawberries!

Kathy and Lucky said...

Thank you so much, you are so sweet!!! You sure made my day with this. Now head on over to my blog, I have a little something for you :)

Kathy and Lucky said...

I was so excited, I forgot to say, love your card and layout, always my inspiration, will file this one on my to do list :) Have a great weekend.

Ann said...

Another SWEET card! But Yuki I'm ashamed of you - HOW many cakes! ;o)

Thank you so much for the award - I'm flattered. xx

Brandi said...

This is such a cute card. I just love Maile's new PTI stamp set. That dessert looks so yummy!

MiamiKel said...

Ohhhhhhh You cutie patootie you! How sweet of you!! Thank you!! You made my weekend, which I usually take off for blogging, but glad I caught up to see your stunning card creation and this lil gem of an award! U R a sweetie! Love the color of you card - the coral and pop of blue on the flower just make this one dazzling beauty! And .... Nummy strawberries!!! xoxo

~amy~ said...

oh my stinkin' cute...LOVE LOVE LOVE your card and whatta delish strawberry dessert!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Gorgeous card, Yuki! I love the clean design and the great colors! Now that strawberry dessert?? Yumminess!! Good for you for eating three! HeeHee! You had to take advantage of them while you could get them! :)

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio