Good morning~
It's been a while since my last post. We had a wonderful Easter weekend... with church, family gatherings & lots and lots of sweet treats!! :)
Made this card for hubby's co-worker, whose mother passed away last week. I had to ink up my new PTI Think Big sentiment... isn't that font beautiful? The sweet peas is from There She Goes.
2 weeks ago




7 comments:
Just gorgeous, but perfectly understated. I adore that beautiful sentiment and plan to order it in the near future. The music score background looks lovely!
This is beautiful! Love the background and the flowers. The sentiment is gorgeous. Perfect card. So you have horns as well, they sure a piercing sound. Today should be the last day of storms for a few days.
such a perfect sympathy card!
Oh hun, I'm so sorry I didn't see your post earlier! For some reason, your blog isn't showing up on my highlighted sidebar (where I have you as a peep, lol!) and thought I'd stop in to see and sooo glad I did! I'd have missed ya! And wow, this is NOT to be missed! Simply beautiful! Love the softness to your card, and the music - having two soprano daughter's, this is right up our alley! Just fabulous! The movie was wonderful - BBL to give a full report, lol, but I was happy to see it and get the book -vs- movie out of my system! Muah!! x0x0
Wow, this is just breathtaking, Yuki! So soft and beautifully understated. The perfect sympathy card. I absolutely love it.
Beautiful card! I love the sheet music back ground. The colors are so pretty.
Sorry I haven't been a good blogging friend lately. My job has been crazy and I have been trying to help my daughter through some bullying issues at school. Although I haven't been so great at leaving comments I have been enjoying your beautiful projects.
Such a gorgeous card! That sentiment stamp is so pretty, too. I love the soft colors. So happy that you enjoyed the Easter holiday! :)
Post a Comment