Friday, April 15, 2011

TGIF

... another Maile's Modern Basics card to share with you today. This time I'm inking them with soft, pastel colors. 




Have a wonderful weekend!

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

Oh the colors are so pretty! I love the clean design. Beautiful card!

Kathy and Lucky said...

I love the colors they are so soft behind the sentiment. Is that one big stamp or did you really stamp each one so neat and straight? :) Hope you have a great weekend, right now I am tying Lucky down so he doesn't blow into the pool, since when is 40+ consider just windy/breezy?

Christina said...

This card is just so soft and delicate! Beautiful stamping!

Anonymous said...

This is so pretty! I'm so glad you enabled me to get this set, but I'm sure there's no way I can use it as amazingly as you, girl!

~amy~ said...

you are simply rockin' this set!

Anne Marie Hile said...

These colors are simply stunning on the Kraft background! Gorgeous design, as always! Have a happy day today! {hugs} :)

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio