Yuki, this is awesome! SO happy and fun! I love how you used all that pretty paper to make a patchwork design. Coolness! Congrats on the blog award, too! Whoo hoo! :)
Love your card with the different squares of paper, like a quilt. Just love coming over to your blog and seeing all this prettiness :) You are so welcome on the award. ( I need to get mine up from you :) )
Ohhhhh sweetie, this is adorable! What a fun card! Love the design work and the bubbled Hello Friend off to the side - magnifico!! This is just such a wonderful representation of how sunny and wonderful you always are on your posts and your card style - muah! x0x0
9 comments:
Oh my goodness that is a fab patchwork design. Love the way you've stamped the flower over the edge - an excellent detail.
Yuki, this is awesome! SO happy and fun! I love how you used all that pretty paper to make a patchwork design. Coolness! Congrats on the blog award, too! Whoo hoo! :)
Wow! What an awesome card. Love the layout and the PS stamp.
Cute, cute, cute card! Great design. I love these papers (some of my favs)
Love your card with the different squares of paper, like a quilt. Just love coming over to your blog and seeing all this prettiness :) You are so welcome on the award. ( I need to get mine up from you :) )
Ohhhhh sweetie, this is adorable! What a fun card! Love the design work and the bubbled Hello Friend off to the side - magnifico!! This is just such a wonderful representation of how sunny and wonderful you always are on your posts and your card style - muah! x0x0
Super cuteness! This is a great way to use up some scraps, something I could definitely stand to do soon!
sue-pah cute girlie!!! gotta love using the scrap paper!
Can I go play in your scraps stash, please? This card is so happy and cute! Love the way you placed the flower :D
Post a Comment