2 weeks ago
Tuesday, April 5, 2011
Totally Hues #5
This year, I have about 10 plus Mother's Day cards to make... some of my friends and co-workers have asked me to make theirs. This layout is pretty easy to mass-produce... I chose A Muse CS so it'll be easier for them to write their personal message.
I got the color combo from this week's Totally Hues Color Challenge. A very pretty combo, don't you think? :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





10 comments:
This is so pretty and will make a perfect Mother's Day card. It only makes sense that everyone would want you to make cards for them, your cards are gorgeous!!!! I love to see what you make and may just have to borrow this layout :). Hope to be able to make CAS cards as easily as you, my mentor.
ooohh...sooo pretty! Love the butterfly!
This is gorgeous! I love the way you masked the label to tuck it behind the flowers, and the soft colors are just perfect for these beautiful stamps. The Moms on your list will love these, for sure!
Wow! This is beautiful!
wow, this is gorgeous!!!
So pretty! Just love these soft colors.
As always, I just love your card! I love the clean lines and pretty colors.
Ohhhhhhhhhh so lovely, so soft and feminine, just reaches into the very being of what a mom would love and cherish! 10! Oh my, you are famous, Yuki! :) Such a soft and sweet feeling to see your card, how joyful it is! Big hugs to you! x0x0
SO pretty and perfect for Mother's Day! Love the pink and green together, too! Those flowers are fabulous! :)
Wowzers! This is such a beautiful card!
Post a Comment