Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Papertrey May Blog Hop




It's been a while since I participated in PTI monthly blog hop. But this time, the challenge is flower. 




Easy peasy, huh? :o) Well, it is with their 2010 Anniversary set!! It's chockful of beautiful silhouette floral images. I used the poppy (my fav!) and grass images along with the Woodgrain IP. 

34 comments:

Marybeth said...

Wow! This card looks great I love how the wood grain came out so nice and i would not have thought to use it with the poppies .love it

Jen Carter said...

So pretty! love your stamped border!! It is really pretty!

Kara said...

gorgeous!! love the colors so much!!

Marisa said...

I'm drooling over those flowers! Fabulous colours and image.

Brandi said...

This is so pretty! I am shocked you didn't pull out the maile modern basic set for the flowers. LOL! Very cute and the colors are fabulous!!

kari bell said...

beautiful card!

Sarah said...

Fabulous colors on those poppies!

Kathy and Lucky said...

Oh my stars girl!!!!! I need to get this set, you have just done such a beautiful job with this one, well all of your cards are great, but just in love with woodgrain embossing. Love!!!

Helping individuals step into their potential said...

I love the orange poppy's

Anonymous said...

This is great! I love the color of the poppies!

Karen C. said...

The woodgrain card base and bright cheery poppies are a great combo. So pretty!!

Pam W. said...

So pretty and it just screams summer. I love it!

Geny said...

Beautiful, love the colors!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love everything about this! Into my faves!!

Lisa Elton said...

Very pretty card, simple design yet elegant!

Christiana said...

Oh my goodness, Yuki! This is GORGEOUS! Love it, love it, love it! Just beautiful! Wow. I mean, wow. Lovely, lovely job.

karen h said...

Beautiful! Love the colors and it pairs so well with the woodgrain.

Wendy ten Hove said...

This is sooo pretty! Love the way you used the stamps, perfect!!
Hugs, Wendy

~amy~ said...

love it...sooo pretty!

Kristii said...

What a pretty card!!! Love the wood grain impression and it's perfect with the poppies!!!

MiamiKel said...

WOW! Just as elegant as we've come to know in your cards! Love the embossed background and bright, firey colors of the poppies! Just a vision - such a gift you have :)

Unknown said...

just now saw your card, how did I miss that, it's perfect in everyway!!! I love it!!!

Sara Mac said...

Just beautiful! Love the woodgrain IP paired with these poppies.

Carla said...

This is gorgeous! I love the rich pops of red and orange!

Tracey McNeely said...

Stunning, those poppies and the woodgrain impression play are fabulous.

MiamiKel said...

Eeeeek, Fun-ness with a capital F!!! My turn to squeal at your movie choice hunk! Me likey!! Let me know what you think of Pirates - I loved the very first POC as one of my faves of all time! I wish you a joyful, wonderful long weekend - we don't have POC lined up but we do have Kung Fu Panda (6 y/o son, lol - my lil Karate man!) and dd's are still hoping and crossing fingers for Prom :) Such is the life with teenagers, loL! Big hugs to you, Yuki!!! x0x0

Virginia L. said...

DELICIOUS colors!! I love love the background...YUM!!

Anonymous said...

Perfection! That strip of stamped colorful poppies just made my day! And the pairing with the wg impression plate? Brilliant!!!

DF said...

Wow, this is stunning. Love the colours together - such a happy card!

Terri said...

Very pretty, Looks great with the woodgrain.

Jessica said...

This is such a pretty card!! Love the colors and texture :)

DF said...

I just wanted to say that I used your idea for the colour of the poppies in my post today -

http://2or3orsometimes7.blogspot.com/2011/05/poppy-silhouettes.html

Thanks for the inspiration!

Ann said...

Oh Yuki what a fabulous card - I love this take on floral AND clean & simple. You've created a masterpiece!

Anne Marie Hile said...

This is beyond gorgeous, Yuki! The woodgrain, that yummy color combo...I LOVE it!! Hugs! :)

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio