
One of my blogger pals from SCS Blogger Group 9, Barbara, gave me this awesome award! What a great way to start the day!!! I'm very honored. You're so sweet, Barbara! I enjoy reading your blog, and seeing your darling granddaughter each week! Thanks so much!
In order to receive the award, I have to list 5 addictions of mine. Here goes:
1. Watching Top Chef every Wednesday. I'd Tivo it so that I can watch it again and again...
2. Eating spicy foods!!! Even if tears are coming down and my nose gets all runny!
3. Buying patterned paper!!! I'm trying to cut down. But it's too soon to tell. And with the release of CHA coming up and all! *Crossing fingers*
4. Chewing gum.
5. Taking pictures of my pets.
I will pass this award to 5 bloggers, whose blogs I love to browse.
1. Ann
2. Jackie
3. Becky
4. Alison
5. Ashley




3 comments:
Congratulations!
congrats!
Congratulations on the award, you deserve it.
Post a Comment