Saturday, January 3, 2009

more Tilda


I am in love with this Tilda image. She's so darn cute! Here's my card for today. Colored her in with Copics and paired her with Memory Box Sprout DP. Birthday sentiment is from Lizzie Anne Designs.

On a side note, my hubby was reading my blog yesterday (due to boredom...so he said) and noticed my Tilda card on 1/1/09 had an error. He said I should have colored in the part where Tilda legs crossed to match with the wall! Good eyes. Hah, all these years of me nagging him about paying attention to details really works! 

Have a great day!

14 comments:

Becky said...

This is just adorable, and I love your coloring.

Ann said...

Too sweet! I love this little card. :)

Jacquel said...

This is great! your coloring is so lovely...wonderful work!!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Another cutie!

Lynn Mercurio said...

What a great card. You did fabulously on the shading and layout design is inspiring!

Covered In Crafts said...

She is really cute! Great job.

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is fabulous. What a beautiful card. So well done!

Gramrussell said...

Adorable. I haven't seen this stamp before. I am going to look for it. Are there more? Anyway, great job. I love it!

Alison Anderson said...

Super cute.... great coloring job!

Rosie Lilya said...

Very Cute Card!
Great job

Karen said...

This is just too adorable. I love the Tilda stamps but don't own any "yet." I intend to have a couple soon.

Colleen Porter said...

OMG How cute is she? I love your card!

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

Another darling card! Ok so your last one shows a white area, could it be that Tilda is holding a white hankie? Sounds good to me!

Anjou Krelovich said...

Too too sweet! Great work!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio