Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Valentine's cards



Hi guys!

I have a couple of V-day cards to share with you today. I received my PTI Heart Prints set last week and I love it! I wanted to get both of their punches but only got the medium one (the other one is out of stock.) Bummer! I hope to get that one soon. I also found some American Crafts PP on sale at Ben Franklin's last week. I know this goes against my NY's resolution, but they were 2 for $1!!! I couldn't resist. And I promised myself I'd use them up before Valentines. 

22 comments:

Kerry said...

What great Valentine's cards...love the paper!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Great patterned paper. Such bright cheery vday cards.

loretta said...

Very pretty valentine card! Excellent job on this one!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Great cards and DP! Love the simplicity!

Anonymous said...

beautiful cards! Love the paper!

Ellibelle said...

These are really nice. I love how the sentiments are stamped on the bottom portion of the cards!

Jacquel said...

Cute cards! nicely done and tfs!!!

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

Bright happy Valentines, nicely created! In fact, all of your cards are great!

Ann said...

Oh, my, gosh! These are so cute! Love the simple LOs and polka dots! :D

Anonymous said...

Great cards!!!

Joan said...

great cards. love the colors.

Unknown said...

What gorgeous cards.

Colleen Porter said...

Very Pretty cards! Love the papers

Lisa Phillippi llelsik@aol.com said...

Hi, just wated to introduce myself. Im Lisa from San Antonio, TX. (also from group 9) Super cute card! Looking forward to sharing ideas!

Cindy said...

Really cute!

Alison Anderson said...

SUPER cute! I really like the pattern mixing- I am always afraid to do that! Good job :o)

Gramrussell said...

Love this paper. It makes such cute cards. Great job!

laos348 said...

So very pretty - these are just my style!

Ashley Newell said...

These are so sweet! I really like them!

Kerilou said...

I love how you used the patterned paper. Definitely a good buy!
Kerilou
SCS

Gramrussell said...

Hi,Yuki! Just wanted to let you know I bought the hearts stamps and punches because I was so impressed with your cards. Can't wait for them to come.

Anonymous said...

Lovely paper ..so hard to find pretty polka dots!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio