Another Tilda card to share with you today. I adore this little girl! She's so darn cute, don't ya think? I paired her up with Rubber Soul Divine PP (I know, again!) My new year's resolution is to stop hoarding all the PP and use at least 1/3 of my stash before getting new ones! It's gonna be tough! :)
6 days ago




21 comments:
I agree. She is a cutie! You have great colors on this card!
Very cute. I like how you cut her out and put her on the background.
Totally adorable! Awesome creation.
Too cute and great coloring! nice job!!!
Good Luck using up the stash...I don't have the will power!
I really like the paper background you created. I am also guilty of not using all my paper (which doesn't stop me from buying more!)
Such a precious card! Love your new year's resolution...let me know if you keep it :)
She is a cute thing. Love how you coordinated the dp papers. lovely card.
I have the same problem!! I am constantly buying new DP and not using what I have- I made the same resolution! Cute card!
Hey, thanks for visiting my blog!! Nice place you have here. I do completely adore PTI and the heart set is so fun to play with, you will use it time and time again. I have yet to put it away I have used it for valentines, hello cards and even tags. Its great!! Keep up your great work. I loved checking it all out!
k
Hey, thanks for visiting my blog!! Nice place you have here. I do completely adore PTI and the heart set is so fun to play with, you will use it time and time again. I have yet to put it away I have used it for valentines, hello cards and even tags. Its great!! Keep up your great work. I loved checking it all out!
k
What a great card! Love that Tilda -- I think I'm going to NEED her!
Absolutely adorable! Love the colors and sweet sentiment! :D
Cute card ... love the Tilda's.
What a beautiful Work. I'm kinda jealous I cannot make something like that..
Very cute.
Beautiful job. I love the colors and the wonderful coloring job.
No better way to stop hording papers than to use them to create great cards like this one. It's an adorable image and love layout!
Great image. Need some Tildas!
Absolutely Adorable!!!
Very cute!
Post a Comment