Monday, January 5, 2009

My felt cards



For today's cards I used Sizzix Flower Layers die in my Big Shot. It cuts felt like butter. I love it when I can make my own embellishments. That way I don't feel so bad buying all those dies! :) These cards were literally took 10 minutes to make. I didn't want to add much since I want to focus on the flowers. 



Supplies: Rubber Soul DP; PTI cs; Lizzie Anne Designs & PTI Garden of Life stamp set; American Crafts ribbon; felt.

23 comments:

Jacquel said...

These are sooo cute! I like the colors and everything else about them....great job!!!

Stampin' Meg said...

ohhh Love the felt -it adds such nice softness to the cards.

Ann said...

Mmmm...I {heart} felt! Love these pretty cards! :D

Ellibelle said...

Love your felt flowers! And I love the simplicity about the card. So elegant!

Sharon said...

Such "soft" looking cards...they look wonderful!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous. I have never used felt on projects - must give it a go. Deb x

Anonymous said...

I knew there was a reason I need to pick up some felt when I was at the LSS this weekend but got there and couldn't remimber why. Thanks for the reminder and for sharing these great cards!!!

Jennifer Kirk said...

I love the shape of those flowers. Beautiful cards!

Ginny said...

these are GORGEOUS...as are all your cards...great blog..tfs

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Neat felt flowers. I wouldn't have guessed that you could die cut felt.

Becky said...

These are adorable, great colors

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

Very cool ideas! Pretty cards!

laos348 said...

Cute job with the felt embellishments. I've never tried to make my own. I adore the brown and pink card - so pretty!

Frogwoman said...

Cute cards. The felt flowers are adorable. Wendy

Unknown said...

just beautiful, i love the colors

Alfredo Gallardo said...

Wow 10 minutes. I wish I was that fast at work... :D

Karen said...

Cute cards and flowers. Don't you just love your Big Shot? There is so much you can cut with it.

Tracy said...

I love these! What a great idea to use felt!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Cool flowers. I've used the Cuttlebug to cut felt but it did not cut like butter. Good to know!

Great cards.

Alison Anderson said...

I love pink and brown together.... that second card is so great!

~amy~ said...

Oooh.....love it!!! The felt flowers are magnificent!

Anonymous said...

Quick and easy wins the day...specially with Xmas!

Unknown said...

Makes me wish I had the Sizzix! Beautiful cards.

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio