Monday, January 19, 2009

Heart Prints flowers


I'm having so much fun with PTI's Heart Prints set. Love the fact that I can punch them out...I really don't like cutting unless I have no choice. How is your long weekend going? We're hosting a BBQ later on at the beach today, so I have to get going soon...lots of food to prep. I know to some of you this may sound weird since it seems like there's snow everywhere else!

22 comments:

Anjou Krelovich said...

Lovely cards! Those heart flowers are very clever! Have fun at your picnic - I'm very jealous!

Kerilou said...

Beach? BBQ?? Visit my blog to see what my temps were last week! LOL!
I love the cards. Those punch outs are adorable!
Kerilou
SCS

Kentucky Paper Kreations said...

Great cards! Enjoy your bbq!

Robin

Gramrussell said...

ove your cards. That punch is great. Have fun BBQing. We're shoveling!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I just love the hearts!

Joanne Travis said...

Love the heart flower. What a pretty stamp set!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous. So simple but sooo effective.

Felicia said...

These two cards are so cute! Wow you're so lucky to be able to have a BBQ on the beach.

Jacquel said...

I really like these...very pretty!!!

laos348 said...

These are very cool - so clever to make the flowers out of hearts.

Cindy said...

BBQ at the beach? I was considering getting out the old family movies to try and REMEMBER what the beach looks like! :o)

Love the cards!

Ann said...

Oh, these are awesome! I love that one with the Swiss Dots--I am totally going to CASE you on that one! ;)

Lisa Phillippi llelsik@aol.com said...

So cute...I love the colors. Great idea!

Ashley Newell said...

Ohhhhh, these are so cute!!! I love the heart flowers! Great idea!

Frogwoman said...

Your cards are very cute. I love the heart flowers.

Karen said...

Beautiful cards! I love the heart punched flowers.

Anonymous said...

Very nice!!!!

Pat (mspfd) said...

What a fabulous card. It is so classy and modern. Love the heart flower!

Alison Anderson said...

Oh my gosh these are so cute! I like the heart-flowers!

Anonymous said...

I'm with you....cutting sucks!

Love the nice clean lines of all your cards!

Carisa said...

wow, these are beautiful - i love the simplicity elegance of these!

Merrigrace said...

Okay, yours is another great card that I'm gong to sit down and case! I love the hearts. Your photographs are beautiful too.

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio