Saturday, January 24, 2009

stampavie card and some...













Happy weekend, guys! Today's card is this cute girl image from Stampavie. Again, I'm using my Rubber Soul DP (still have lots to use up!) and colored her with Copics. Sorry, such a bad picture. I got a Nikon D60 DSLR over Xmas and still haven't got a hang of it yet. Hubby's supposed teach me how to use it...once he stops hoarding it! :) And he's been showing off all these nature shots that he took. Show off! hahah...But gotta admit, they're pretty nice. Below are some of the pix that he took on our outing on MLK weekend. The bee one is my favorite. So, what do you guys think? Whose better? hahha...just joking. Have a great weekend!





20 comments:

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Cute card. All these photos are fab.

Anjou Krelovich said...

Great photos! But your card is FABULOUS!

Back to New Blinds said...

Love your card and photos too!

Teresa Kline said...

oh my these pictures are fabulous....I luv them.....wonderful card too! *~*

Unknown said...

Stunning photos. I'd love to be sitting on that beach! Great cutie card.

Jacquel said...

Your card is too cute and that image is adorable! love the photos too!!!

loretta said...

The card is cute, and the pictures are beautiful!

Becky said...

Great card, love your coloring. And the photos are beautiful.

Frogwoman said...

That little girl is so adorable. Love your card. Beautiful pictures too. Looks like you had a lot of fun.

Lisa Phillippi llelsik@aol.com said...

Super cute card & amazing phots! I wanna be there!

Gramrussell said...

The bee one is pretty terrific but so is your card. I really love the image. So cute! Nice job!

Cindy said...

Great cards and great photos'...I'm gonna have to pester DH for one of those cameras!

Alison Anderson said...

Oh shes so adorable!

Ann said...

Oh, she is a cutie! Your DH's pics are fab, too!

laos348 said...

Very cute card! And those photos are gorgeous!

Rosie Lilya said...

I am soooooo homesick now!!!!!!!

p.s. I've had my camera for over a year and I still can't take good pics!

Anonymous said...

Wow...those pics are terrific! I love the bee one.

Colleen Porter said...

Love the cute card. And your photos!!

Gramrussell said...

Yuki, I am giving you a "Fabulous Blog Award" Please go to my site where you can copy the picture to put on your site and follow the requirements that I have listed in my entry for today. Congrats!

Michelle said...

WOW! I don't know what is more beautiful the card or the other pictures! Oh I want to live where you live - trade ya! Snow for sand!!!!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio