Happy Thursday, everyone! I made a trip to my LSS last weekend and was surprise to see them carrying Flower Soft. I've read all these reviews about them on SCS, and of course, had to get some for myself. Too bad they don't have the mixed ones, only individual colors so I made my own mix! I know, you can barely tell it's there on this card as the flowers are so tiny. I'm still learning....so hopefully, I'll be able to use them up on larger areas!
Also, I'd like to thank you for the comments about the loss of my wedding band. You guys are so sweet! I think it's gone...but that's okay. I've made my peace with it. Well, kind off. :)




21 comments:
WHAT? They have an LSS in Hawaii?! Haha! :D I have never heard of flower soft! But I see it on your card and think it's beautiful! Sorry about your ring again. It's not what makes the marriage though. DH lost his a year after we tied the knot and it hasn't affected us at all. And my original one is a bit tight so I use a fabulous solitaire that everyone thinks is real. HAHAHA!!
so pretty, wonderful card.
Neat!
I have to get my little hands on some flower soft. Seen it last year somewhere and didn't snafle it up...see so much with it now...i need it!
Pretty pretty card!
Great, simple card! Love the flower soft! Have fun playing with it!!!
What a beautiful card!! Thank you so much for playing along with the A Muse Lounge challenge! :)
Great Card. I love the "window box!" I'm so sorry about your wedding ring! Mine doesn't fit anymore either so DH bought me a cool Plumeria one when we were in Maui and I love that too! And the most important part is that you are loving each other!!!
What a pretty card! So sorry about your wedding ring. :(
How cute, love the spring feel...
no particular reason for not going to class! ;) don't worry, i've been good! (so far...)
hahahahaha....
i'm LOOOVING all your cards.
we should get together and do crafts sometime.
...if you actually want to do anything out of work! ahahaha.
So pretty! I love the flower soft!
simply lovely! :)
Adorable! Great job on the colours and cute layout!
Very pretty!
so pretty!
Again - great job on the card - such a good job!
cute love the flowers
Great card!
super cute card-love the flowersoft- I have it & need to use it!!!
So cute! That window is one of my favorites!
I like your little window...the scalloped edge is a great touch!
Post a Comment