Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Anniversary #1


Happy Tuesday! This past weekend had been hectic. I did not get any stamping time at all. Boo.

Our 2-year wedding anniversary is one week from now and I'm on a mission to make the perfect card for hubby. This is the first one. I swear I can't make masculine card. Everything comes out so girly! 

I used A Muse's new flower stamp along with Ali Edward's Loving Words. What do you think? I haven't stamp the inside yet so if I decided not to give him this one maybe I can use this for my MIL Mother's day. :)

11 comments:

Unknown said...

so cute, and congrats again on making the my cute stamps DT. they have such cute images!

Deb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deb said...

Yuki, Congrats on making the DT! Love your card, so colorful. Did you get my email?

BTW, check my blog as there is an award for you. :)

Becky said...

Congratulations girl :). gorgeous card, love these flowers

Linnie Blooms Shop said...

I love the card! Happy Anniversary:)

~amy~ said...

Lovin' it...gotta buy that new A Muse bloom...

Saskia said...

Beautiful card! You are so creative!!

Greetings,
Saskia

JazzyH said...

Happy Anniversary! Very pretty!

laos348 said...

This looks great. I like the different colors and that is a wonderful sentiment.

Ann said...

Absolutely love this one!

Abi Bundy said...

love this card

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio