Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Life & AC stamp





Just a few cards to share today using stamps from my 2 favorite companies: PTI & American Crafts. I've always loved AC patterned paper, so I was elated when I found out they now have clear stamps. I picked up one set to try it out. And surprisingly, the quality is great. I used their Small Sentiment flower stems image in my second card. 


Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

Angela said...

Great cards, love how you stitched the ribbon and the textured flowers...

jacque4u2c said...

Love them!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards Yuki...Colours and presentation just right.

Unknown said...

Very pretty!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Beautiful!! Love the sentiments on both!!

laos348 said...

Both cards are so pretty. The saying on the first one is one of my favorite sayings and the flower goes so nice with it.

Miss Molly said...

Your cards are absolutely beautiful!

Gramrussell said...

Such beautiful cards! Very pretty.

Abi Bundy said...

these are really pretty!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio