Sunday, April 19, 2009

Good news & sweetie card


First off, the good news! I made the Design Team for My Cute Stamps!!! Yay!!! My first DT ever! Their stamps are so darn cute, don't you think! This made my weekend. I have to share it with all you stampers out there. Only you could understand. Not like hubby, "huh? what's a DT?" "why is there a need for one?" thanks, hon! heheh... :)

Secondly, received my first order from Taylored Expressions yesterday. I couldn't resist this Sweet Shop set when it released this month. The sentiment, however, is from A Muse. Hope you like it and thanks for letting me share my news!

12 comments:

~amy~ said...

sweet card and woot woot on the design team!!!! Can't wait to see your creations!!

Becky said...

Congratulations :), I just love how you put this card together, it is adorable. Cant wait to see what else you will create.

Linnie Blooms Shop said...

Congratulations! That is awesome news! The DH's can't understand so it's not even worth telling them. I love this card BTW:)

Unknown said...

congrats in making the team, that is awesome news!

Ann said...

Woohooo!!! Congrats on the DT! Those stamps are the cutest--can't wait to see what you make with them!

Kim Dellow said...

Wahoo, well done fellow DT :) Looking forward to getting to know ya! Kim

laos348 said...

Congrats on the design team - that's fantastic!! Your sweet shop card is just darling.

Joanne Travis said...

This is adorable!! What a sweet stamp and sentiment.

Miss Molly said...

This turned out great and I am not surprised you made a DT!!

Elizabeth said...

Congrats on the DT! That is a really great card!

~*Joni said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am sooo happy for you! :D The DT is fortunate to have a sistah on their team. I can't wait to see what wonderful things you create. :D

Angela said...

Such a cute card..

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio