Friday, April 10, 2009

More flower soft


Happy Good Friday! Is everyone having the day off? I've been looking forward to this long weekend. Lots of errands to do this morning! 

Another card to share with you today using more Flower Soft. I also picked up this cute Whipper Snapper stamp at my LSS last weekend. Finally caved although it was $15 or so...totally worth it though. My first cat stamp! I've seen lots of cat images but this one is totally my style. :) 

Have a great weekend everyone!

11 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Awe so cute!

Becky said...

This is so adorable, love this image.

Unknown said...

Super cute...great choice of image!

Miss Molly said...

You always have such great cards - so glad you are part of our blog group! One of your items is still on backorder - you should get it all soon though! SOrry!

Abi Bundy said...

this is really cute, love it!

JazzyH said...

I love flower soft! great card.

Colleen Porter said...

I love it! Great job colouring

Deb said...

Oh this way to cute!!!!! Oh I would love to have some stamped images from you on this one. I have a friend who has five cats, these would make darling notecards. LMK if possible... Just darling!!!!!!!!!!

Cindy said...

This stamp is just toooooo cute!!! The Flower Soft looks great! I knew that you would like it...sorry I helped to enable... :o)

Anonymous said...

Very cute Yuki!Love your caRD.

Elizabeth *^..^* said...

So cute!! Totally makes me smile from ear to ear!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio