Thursday, April 23, 2009

A quickie


Just a quick card to show you today before heading out to do errand. I love having a weekday off since everything is open. Made this card for a friend who treated me to lunch last week. I used PTI Dawn Mcvey's Damask Design & the butterfly from SU! Great Friend. 

Have a great day!

13 comments:

Deb said...

Yuki, love the card. The colors are so summery almost reminds me of an "Indian Summer". I though I had wrote you, but thank you so much for the fun images. I cannot wait to color them and get them sent off to a friend. Thanks for being such a sweetheart!

Becky said...

This is beautiful, love the image and the colors and love how you did your butterfly and button. I love your cat :), no stress, no worries.

Joanne Travis said...

What a fabulous card!! Love the colors and design. SO pretty!

~amy~ said...

super sweet card...love it....happy friday!

JazzyH said...

I love the colors you used.

Elizabeth said...

This is really gorgeous! Love the colors and the butterfly!

laos348 said...

Very pretty card - I like the colors you used.

Anonymous said...

Those colors are magnificent together! I love that butterfly too!

Gramrussell said...

I really like your color combination on this cars. It is unusual and very effective!

Anonymous said...

Now Yuki...you wouldn't say a quickie here in Australia! It has connotations!

Love the card...Simple and sweet!

Angela said...

Very pretty,

Abi Bundy said...

very pretty love the butterfly

Millie said...

May be quick but very effective! I love being off during the day too! I am an educator and the end of school is drawing near!!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio