Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Easter!


I received my SU! Spring Mini goodies today! Yay!!! This Mini has lots of must-haves. It was hard to decide; I wanted pretty much everything...from stamps to DP to that matchbox die! Unfortunately, I only got Great Friends  & Scenes from a Garden. We're on a budget this month since we owe Uncle Sam! What did you get?

I whipped up this quick card before heading out to Easter Brunch with my family. Loving this set! That butterfly is so pretty, don't ya think? We're Catholics so this weekend is busy, busy for us...with church and get-together and cooking and more church. Hehehe... :) Happy Easter, everyone!!! 

11 comments:

Laurel DeViney said...

Happy Easter to you as well! I just got my order of goodies this week as well- love your card, I definately have to case it!

Deb said...

I love butterflies probably because my daughters wedding was themed around them. LOL!!! Beautiful card. I really like the color scheme.

Unknown said...

amazing, I love it.

Becky said...

This is a beauty, love the white and red makes this card pop. And the butterfly is just so lovely.

Anonymous said...

This is a simple yet really pretty card. It would look great in the CAS gallery.

Merrigrace said...

I love the colors of this card. The butterfly just pops off the card. I'm getting this set for sure.

laos348 said...

Very nice! I really like the colors you chose for this one.

Abi Bundy said...

I love the butterfly!

Unknown said...

Very nice....love the colors you chose!

Becky said...

I have been asked to ask blogger 9 if you still want to be in this group? This is for every one :), I am thinking of moving out into another group. love being with you all, some of you I will keep on my list, you included :)

Elizabeth *^..^* said...

This is so so pretty and love the layout!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio