Thursday, April 16, 2009

K Werner-inspired

Happy Thursday! First off, did anyone catch American Idol last night? I was on the edge of my seat. I'm so happy the judges saved Matt!!! 
I'm a big fan of Kristina Werner's work. I love her clean & simple style. Her style has influenced many of my cards and this is no different. I made this card using scraps leftover from my PP and my new Blossom Nestabilities for the flower. The sentiment is from Technique Tuesday Ali Edward's Loving Words set (my new favorite sentiment set!!)

13 comments:

Linnie Blooms Shop said...

Awesome card! Re: American Idol--I must have turned it off too soon! Thanks for telling me that Matt was saved:)

~amy~ said...

Super sweet card!!!

Abi Bundy said...

cool card!!

Karen said...

That's an awesome sentiment!! Love the clean, yet colorful look of this card!! :>

Unknown said...

so pretty, i love it.

Anonymous said...

Hey Yuki...A good idea for those squillions of scraps I have laying around!

Becky said...

Awesome card, I love this flower it is too gorgeous.

laos348 said...

Very cool card - I like the blocks of paper.

Anthonette said...

I love Kristina's work too! Great card...you captured her style.

Congrats on the My Cute Stamps DT!

Elizabeth said...

Ohhhh this is so gorgeous!

Angela said...

Oh, how pretty, I love it...

Jennifer Talley said...

I love this! I just got those same Ali Edwards stamps and can't wait to use them!

Deb said...

Love this card and really, really like the flower you used. Did you punch that or buy it? Great card

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio