Thursday, December 30, 2010

Last card...

for 2010 and what better way to end it than inking up my all-time favorite PTI flower set. :o)






I wish you all a wonderful New Year! Again, thank you for all your sweet comments on my blog... they mean so much to me. See you next year!

9 comments:

Cheryl said...

I love the pretty, soft colors and the great design.

Happy New Year to you!

Ann said...

Sweet colors & I love that bauble in the center!

Happy 2011! :D

~amy~ said...

Such a cutie pie card!

MiamiKel said...

I agree -this is a cutie pie! Love the softness to it and the flower ..... just beautiful! Such elegance to your creations!

Yuki, have a wonderful New Year and ::: here's to many more crafting posts in 2011! ::: xoxo

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cuteness!!!!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

I LOVE the colors and the layout of this card - it's a perfect birthday card but would also be very nice for a lot of other events! Even just a "hello" card! Excellent work!

Christina said...

Oh how pretty! Love that little gem in the center of the flower and the soft pastels. Happy New Year to you!

Anonymous said...

A real sweetie!!! It's always such a pleasure visiting your blog! Looking forward to this year's creations. Happy 2011 to you, my friend!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Adorable! Love that pretty flower and the single jewel in the middle is a perfect accent. Great soft colors and as always, your design is stunning! :)

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio