Monday, November 22, 2010

Color Cue 10

Good morning ~

Happy Thanksgiving week! oh boy...so much to look forward to this week. Sharing this card before I head out to work this morning.

             Here's the colors:



                            ....and my card:



                                        have a wonderful day!

14 comments:

Christina said...

This is completely gorgeous! I love the leaves stamped in white on kraft, and your flower adds so much texture!

Kathy and Lucky said...

Boy I have decided your mojo is on fire!!!! This card is so pretty and that flower, not sure how you made it, but love the texture and the pop of color. I wanted to thank you so much for your fun comments I always love to read them and they always leave me giggling. Have an awesome day.

Cheryl said...

Love this! So clean and elegant!

Wendy said...

I love this card and many of the other cards here on your blog as well...sooo many cute ones.

Anne Marie Hile said...

Absolutely fabulous! That flower is soooo pretty! Hmmm, tutorial, please?? :)

MiamiKel said...

Oh this is seriuously beautiful! What a gorgeous color combo but how you paired it all together to make it all work so beautifully is just truly a vision. That big red flowers gives your already fabulous card such a pop! NICELY DONE!! Enjoy your Tgiving festivities!

~amy~ said...

aha...nice work sista...btw, your goodies went postal yesterday...I believe they will arrive on Friday:)

Anne Marie Hile said...

Thanks for the instructions for the flower! I just visited Sephora this morning, actually! How funny! I am reworking that tissue paper! :)

Christiana said...

Oh Wow! That red bloom just POPS! Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! Girl, you are on a roll!

Anonymous said...

What a stunner! The sight of that pretty flower made me want to touch it, lol!! I'm back online, let's cross fingers ;)

Jinny Newlin said...

Soooo beautiful! I just adore your CAS design!

FLEUR de Lo said...

I just can't get enough of all the fun flowers out there---yours is absolutely beautiful!

Elise said...

Whooooooot Whooooo! This is GORGEOUS! Such an elegant and TOTALLY memorable way to use these great colors: holy moly! I'm SO impressed! {I get REALLY stumped by colors like these, sometimes!} Your work is LOVELY! Thanks for sharing your talent with w9 and Dawn's Color Cue!

kasia c. said...

Beautiful card! That pop of red is just gorgeous! :)

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio