Thursday, November 11, 2010

Fall attempt

Good morning!!!

Hope everyone is enjoying their day off. Started the day early since hubby had to work....got all the housework out of the way, threw things in the crockpot.... and the rest of the day is for...........stamping! *ahhhh*....pure bliss, I tell ya!

Continued to work on my Christmas cards. But, somehow, this fall card just happened to sneak in...



Finally broke out my PTI Woodgrain plate; don't know why I waited so long....it's a beauty!

6 comments:

~amy~ said...

ooohhhh...that woodgrain is fabbie!!! I WISH I had the day off....boooooooo hoooooooo.....I love crockpot meals...more time to stamp:)

Anonymous said...

The truly beauty thing here is your card! Love the rock and rolling technique for the leaves, so cool! Glad you had time to stamp today :D

Kathy and Lucky said...

Stunning!!! See, my eyes can still see without my contacts (couldn't get them in) I just love how talented you are with the CAS cards, I just can't seem to get it right, but this one is an absolute stunner. Yum, what's in the crockpot.....?

Christina said...

These fall leaves are beautiful with the rock and roll technique! The woodgrain plate is probably my favorite, so I should use it more often. It looks fantastic on this card!

Kim P said...

Wonderful! The wood grain adds just the right touch!

Jessica said...

*Totally* love this! I'm thinking I may use that plate on my Christmas cards! Thank you for your sweet comment today at the PTI forum! :)

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio