Thought it'd be a good day to get started on my Christmas cards. I've been inspired by so many of my blogger friends/idols who have been churning out stunning projects.
Here's my very first Xmas card for 2010 combined with the colors for this week's challenge over at The Play Date Cafe:
That beautiful snowflake stamp is from Impress. Picked it up on my short trip to Washington this past August. I have lots and lots of snowflake images but I can honestly say, this is my fav!!!





11 comments:
Wow, this is so clean and gorgeous! I can see why this is your favorite snowflake stamp, it is beautiful. You combined these colors so perfectly!
Such an original card, real success with these colours, brilliant:0) xx
Oh wow! This is totally AMAZING, and I completely ♥ that snowflake image! :)
How pretty, love the beautiful snowflake image. Thanks for playing at the PDCC.
Wonderful! Glad to know that I'm not the only one who paired this color combination with a Christmas stamp! Awesome card! Thanks for playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe!
Love this!! You are right, that snowflake is GORGEOUS!! I love the non-traditional colors you used for the snowflakes too! Beautiful!
I agree my "fav" also, this is breathtaking! I just love the snowflakes and the colors you used. Just gorgeous.
I love snowflakes too, and this image is stunning. It looks wonderful in green. Thanks so much for playing along with us at the play date cafe :)
I was trying to figure out a way to make a simple Christmas card with these colors...leave to you to do just that! Love it!
Beautiful snowflake and elegant Christmas card. Lovely! Thanks for playing along with us at the PDCC.
And I can understand why it's your favorite snowflake! Wow Yuki, this card is a jawdropper!
Post a Comment