Friday, November 26, 2010

Embellish Color Challenge

Happy Black Friday!






I made this card last week for Embellish Magazine challenge:




How was your Thanksgiving? Mine was wonderful! Once again, ate waaaaaaaaay too much!!! 


Is your wallet hurting?...mine is in the ER!!! acccccccck....too many good deals to pass on. :o) I will be getting packages from A Muse, Ellen Hutson, WPlus9, All That Scraps, & Scrap-Mart....HAVE to beat hubby to the mailbox in the next 2 weeks. kekeke...


The only non-craft related purchase I made was at Neiman Marcus this morning...spend $100 or more and get a $50 GC from 9 to 2 pm. Bought myself a pair of UGGS....I know what you're thinking, since when do I need boots in Hawaii?....It's actually for our upcoming trip to South Korea in February....hoping to see lots of snow & do a little skiing there! :o)

11 comments:

~*Joni said...

Beautiful card, your take on the package is just perfect! I love the design, so soft and pretty. You go girl with the shopping! I had to resist - we are coming home to Hawaii in June and 8 round trip tickets is going to send my wallet into the hospital. ;) Maybe we can meet up! YAY for all of your purchases - who doesn't love happy mail?!?!

Anne Marie Hile said...

So cute, fun and festive! I LOVE pink on holiday cards!! :) You made me laugh with your "wallet" in the ER comment. I did my shopping online today to beat the crowds and I'm officially on "lock-down" with my spending (for a few days anyway, haha!). Glad you had a happy Thanksgiving! What fun is it if you don't eat too much? Ugh!

Kathy and Lucky said...

Oh my goodness, cute card, love how the bird is dropping the snowflake. Your post today, gave me the case of the giggles, your credit card sounds like is on fire. I heard you can run fast in Uggs, so you should be able to make it fast to the mailbox, then wrap everything and thank your honey. Glad you had a great day!

~amy~ said...

Your card is absolutely darling...I'm hoping to stamp up a storm today...flat...non-bumpy cards for Christmas:)

Oooh...yes, I shopped at Ellen's too...and Limelight...

I've been eating way too much...just had a turkey sandwich for breakfast..haha....

Christina said...

This is super cute! Such a great use of these colors. I hear you on the holiday spending! I had to avoid all of the great sales this weekend because I've already bought most of my Christmas gifts and my funds are getting low! Enjoy your new goodies!

Anonymous said...

1. Gorgeous card! That stamp set didn't tell me much when it was released but you've made me see it completely differently!
2. S. Korea? Fun!!!! And oh the crafty stuff they have there! Hubs says that he saw amazing things when he lived in Seoul for two years...
3. Stop shopping you girl! We still need to place that Lawn Fawn order at the end of the month, lol!

MiamiKel said...

Oh yes, a girl always needs boots! LOL!

Your card is just stunning - what a sweet card! I love the little birdie, the softness to your card - sheer perfection!

Your little story has me LOL! My card on my blog today is perfect for you then, ROFL!!! Be well! x0x0

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Very sweet, very pretty!

Christiana said...

Oh gosh! I love this stamp set (don't own it though, may have to think about that!) and you've used it beautifully! I've seen this one pop up quite a lot lately on my blog travels and this is the prettiest interpretation I've seen thus far. Fabulous!

Charlene Austin said...

I too chuckled at your Wallet in the ER comment. So cute! Sounds like you did some great shopping! Great card too. Thanks so much for playing along with Embellish!

Mariana Grigsby said...

My wallet has been in the ER all year long...lol...
Your card is awesome! I love that tree-bird-snowflake image...Great use of the color combo too ;) Thanks for playing along with us!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio