Started the day early today...headed off to Chinatown to get some fresh fish & veggies. We've been having meat, meat & steak this whole week....trying to be good this weekend 'cause you know "no boundaries week" is soon...our nickname for Thanksgiving week! :o)
Here's my card for The Play Date Cafe:
The only stamp used here is the sentiment (Technique Tuesday Ali Edwards.) PP is Martha Stewart.
.... thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful weekend!.....





14 comments:
J'adore cet carte!
Lovely card...very pretty colors!
YUM! Love what you did with the colors!
Very cute! I love the way the red makes the sentiment pop!
Love it!!!
Very pretty, love the color combo.
Wonderful CAS Design, great sentiment! Thanks for playing at the PDCC.
psssttttt........
http://tsurutadesigns.blogspot.com/2010/11/winnerwinnerchicken-dinner_22.html
Happy Monday sista:)
Your card is so pretty another stunner. You do so well with the CAS and I just cannot seem to do it, always want the bling and things. Will have to just sit and look at your cards for inspiration. Yum fish and veggies, sounds great, my family is not so much into fish unless it is stuffed and loaded with things, not exactly low cal.
Oh my, this is absolutely stunnig! I love teal, it really brings this card out to the forefront - what a show stopper!Love all the little deets and the leaves most of all :) I hope you had lots of fun on Saturday, sounds like a fun outing! :)
Love the design. Very pretty CAS. Thanks for playing along with us at the PDCC.
HaHa! I love how you call Thanksgiving week "no boundaries" week! I had to laugh at that. Too funny! :) LOVE your card! The sentiment is great and your design is gorgeous. :)
Stunningly beautiful! You did such a fab job, Xiumaiyuki!
Beautiful card--love those squares and that white space--beautifully done:) Thanks so much for playing along with us and joining in the fun over at the PDCC!! We love and appreciate our players;}
Post a Comment