Thursday, November 18, 2010

Xmas cards (3)

Good morning ~


Here's another card that will also be mass produced for this coming holidays. I kept it pretty traditional with the red, white & green theme. I used Hero Arts Tree Trio & sentiment is PTI.



These will go to family relatives (aunts, uncles, parents' friends, etc.,)....Learned my lesson from previous years...when my auntie called to ask why I had send her a sandy Xmas card (I used Kraft as the base)...did I not own any Xmas tree stamp? and since when snowflakes are pink?


Hmm..so....I'm guessing she didn't appreciate my Martha Stewart punched snowflakes covered in pink glitters?? keke...

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very Christmassy. Simple but stunning. TFS

Helen said...

Gorgeous! Love the colours

Joan said...

OH I love it... and you seem to have hit all your aunt's requirements for an official christmas card:)

Courtney Johnston said...

How pretty! I love it!

Kathy and Lucky said...

Another great card!! This looks like one you would buy, but of course better. This will make the family happy it has the traditional colors and a tree. I love your pink snowflakes also:) Actually love all your cards, they are so CAS and classy looking.

Anne Marie Hile said...

Love everything about this one! I had to laugh at your comment because I once had a relative say to me: "Thanks for the Christmas card, but you DO know that snowflakes aren't REALLY green, right?" Haha, so much for being artistic, huh? :)

Christina said...

So simple and lovely! Your story about your aunt is so funny--it sounds like something my hubby would say! He's definitely not a fan of the non-traditional colors, either. I'm sure your aunt will love this one!

Unknown said...

Simple but gorgeous and the colors are perfect!

~amy~ said...

Love your traditional card:). Your aunt sounds familiar:)

MiamiKel said...

Aloha! Your card is just stunning! I love the classic elegance it has to it and in the perfect shades of Christmas colors! My fave combo - kiwi kiss, pinks and reds - just stunning, I just may have to CASE you! Love it! My dh and I were lucky to travel to Lahaina some years ago and it was the most magical trip ever ~ not so sure that the trip up Haleakala was as much fun, ROFL!

Cheryl said...

Stunning! I love the clean design.

I was just using this stamp today. I have to admit, I think I like you card better than mine. :)

Ann said...

I love those pink snowflakes! But I suppose Christmas is a time for tradition with the older generation! And this is a lovely traditional card but with your perfect clean and simple style Yuki! Love it too.

Christiana said...

Beautiful, clean, simply and classy. You couldn't possibly go wrong!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio