Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Waltztingmouse Sketch Challenge

Good morning ~






It's been a while since I participate in Claire's Waltzingmouse sketch challenge.






I picked up some Echo Park PP on my trip to the LSS last week....aren't they adorable??? Flower die & sentiment are PTI.  

12 comments:

~amy~ said...

I just adore Echo Park goodness...sooo sweet and happy!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Lovely clean look!

MiamiKel said...

Ohhhhhhhhh this is darling! I love the beautiful flower - and the elegance your card beholds! Just gooooorgeous!

Christiana said...

What a BEAUTIFUL clean and simple card! Wow. With all that white, the dots of color really make a bold statement. Great job!

Ann said...

LOVE this sweet & simple card! Totally made me smile!

Kathy and Lucky said...

Out of the park, home run, gorgeous card. You make the most beautiful CAS cards that just stand out proud. Give the kitties a little tick for me and from Lucky and Noel of course.

Julia Aston said...

What a wonderful clean crisp design! love the papers and your pretty flower! thanks for playing with the WMS sketch this week!

Christina said...

This is fabulous! Gorgeous clean and simple design, as always. I've got to get me some of those papers, I see them everywhere these days! Love the way it looks as a die-cut flower!

Anne Marie Hile said...

This is...well...(the only word that comes to mind is) FABULOUS!! So clean and simple, yet the pops of color are so absolutely eye-catching. This is a total "day-brightener" for whoever receives it in their mailbox for sure. Ooooh, you are such an enabler...I think I absolutely NEED some of that pretty paper now, too! :)

Ann said...

Fabulous - a really simple but classy design Yuki.

Wendy said...

Sooo sweet clean and simple. Love the stamp too.

Deborah Frings said...

This is so pretty. Lovely soft colours and a clean, simple design. It's great!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio