Saturday, November 13, 2010

Xmas cards (2)

Happy Saturday!

Just popping in to share a card that I will be mass producing for Xmas. Super quick & easy! ....still using that gorgeous snowflake from Impress.



These will likely go to our co-workers and friends in the States...the men will be getting the blue version, of course. :o)

13 comments:

Kathy and Lucky said...

This is so pretty and I love the pink! Your CAS again are just a work of art!!! Love it. Have a great weekend, I am curled up watching football, of course Lucky is off with his new stuffie (so spoiled).

Tenia Nelson said...

This card is soooo rad!!! Soooo love CAS....my favorite!!!

Kim P said...

So soft and pretty!!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Simple but super cute holiday card. I like the pink, white and kraft color combo.

~amy~ said...

Oh it is sooo pretty...nice and crisp and no extra postage for massive bumpiness...excellent.

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous! I love the pink snowflakes!

Dixie said...

Beautiful card! It's CAS, and looks like a good one to mass produce, as you said.

Evelin said...

simply lovely! :)

Anonymous said...

So, so beautiful and serene and crisp!!! And that piercing and the bling adds the perfect touch of texture. Perfect!

Ann said...

LOVE the pink! Just beautiful!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Oh my goodness I LOVE these pretty pink snowflakes! Great clean design and love the pink, white, kraft combo! :)

Unknown said...

Ohhh... very pretty! Love the colors and the fun and simple layout!

Sparkly Pink Star said...

This is so pretty...I love pink!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio