Monday, November 15, 2010

Xmas birdies...

Hope you had a great weekend! Ours was pretty normal....dinner with friends, shopping, groceries shopping, cleaning, catching up on our favorite TV shows....gotta love that DVR. :o)




Aren't these Hero Arts birdies adorable? Got them from the after-Xmas sale from my LSS last year....the borders around them are from Schlosser Designs. 


Just finished watching the news....we are expecting a week full of showers & haze...............fun!! Can I use this as an excuse to stay home from work all week? I'm a terrible driver when it comes to rain...even just a light drizzle! 

12 comments:

~amy~ said...

darling card...love the sweet birds....hmmm...you couldn't live in washington then...it rains all the time BUT if you did, you could stay home and stamp all day!

Christina said...

Sweet and simple, a perfect combination! Love the dotty paper behind the cute birds!

Kathy and Lucky said...

I think you should stay home, that's my vote. :)This is the cutest card ever, love those little birdies and the colors are so cheery. Lucky says hi and give those kitties a little chin rub, they must be missing the sun, I know my Noel follows it around the house.

Sparkly Pink Star said...

These birds are great...beautiful card and the colours are great!

Unknown said...

ahhh this is just tooo cute!

Unknown said...

Ohhh...this is adorable love the patterned paper and layout.

Christiana said...

Oh gosh, this is sweet! Love those little birdies with the polkadots. Great combo!

Cheryl said...

Oh this is super cute! These little birdies just made me smile.

loretta said...

Adorable card, love the colors!

Please come visit my blog:
http://www.msrhetta.blogspot.com

I have blog candy!

Anne Marie Hile said...

So, so cute! Love the adorable little birds and the fabulous color combo! I say stay home, too. Rainy days are great creative days, right? :)

Anonymous said...

Awww! These are so stinkin cute!! Love how you colored them and that paper and ribbon combo is so yummy!!! Gosh, you made a great job cutting around that sentiment too! Take care with the car if you venture outside!

KER said...

yes adorable birdies...love the layout...love my DVR too

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio