Monday, July 26, 2010

Card Style Week: Clean & Graphic

I'm entering this card in the Moxie Fab World challenge.  This is the style that I try to achieve on most of my cards...it's my favorite! 






I used Impress Lg. Ornate background (my fav!) stamp for the strip and sentiment is from PTI Enjoy The Ride. The flower is a bunch of Primas clumped together to added more oomph! :)




5 comments:

Kathy and Lucky said...

Loving your new blog design, the kitty just make me smile :). This card is so pretty, love that it is so clean and you see that pretty background. Great job.

Susan (peebsmama) said...

I really like the simplicity of the layout. The background stamp has a simple elegance perfect for a wedding card.

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is such a great card -- wonderful crisp, clean design and your flower is the perfect finishing touch.

Ann said...

Love that oomph!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Yuki! Thanks for entering the Let's Do Clean & Graphic Card Style challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on the fun! :)

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio