Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Laura's Sketch 57

Good morning!



Another  great sketch over at 2s4y. I received my Lawn Fawn goodies over the weekend and have been playing with them since! They are soooooo darn cute. Here's the first card I made with that ever-so-popular Sew Lovely set paired up with MME's Contrary PP:

7 comments:

Ann said...

Eeee! SO sweet! You rocked this challenge, girl!

Ann said...

Oooo love that set - I'm really loving sewing themes at the moment. Really love this card. You're getting better and better Yuki.

Laura Davis said...

Very sweet!
Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

Kathy and Lucky said...

Love this image how cute and the colors are just perfect, awesome job! Say hi to the kitty cat for me.

~amy~ said...

LOVE this...tons!

Unknown said...

what cute card, loving that image.

Lindsay said...

Super cute! I love the patterned paper!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio