It has been a hectic week for me. I didn't get a chance to play with my goodies until this morning. Made a card for this week's challenge over at The Play Date Cafe.
Here's my card using Unity Ippity stamps. I also decided to give my blog a makeover! How do you like it? I must have looked at 50+ templates... but as soon as I saw that little kitty...it was over. :)





10 comments:
YOur color combo is lovely dear and nice simple card....Love this...I just joining the PDCC too would you mind to see my blog? my card is number 63...thanks very much before, hugs, Monika
Super pretty card, girl! And I love the new blog look!
gorgeous card sista and I LOVE YOUR NEW BLOGGIE LOOK...sorry to scream it:) But it is stinkin' a-dorable...I've had mine the same way ever since I started...it's almost too overwhelming for me to go through all that is available but you certainly found a perfect look!
Wonderful TOY card, thanks for playing at the PDCC.
Gorgeous!!! That dandelion-butterflies stamp is perfect! Love the wide scalloped border too. And the blog makeup... cute!!! That kitty makes me smile ;)
Oh Yuki that is such a pretty stamp - those butterflies are just perfect. Lovely card! And your new blog design is FAB! Just love that little kitty!
Love the new blog, I agree that kitty as well as your kitty cat is so cute, very nice choice. Love the card nice and clean, did you use the rock and roll method?
What a fab card--I love UNITY!! Great image to use for this color challenge:) Great job all around!! Thanks for joining in the fun at the PDCC:)
Lovely card! The flowers are beautiful. Thanks for playing along with the PDCC!
Lovely card, that stamp is so pretty, isn't it! Great use of our colours. Thanks for playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe this week!
Post a Comment