This is great, love the lace and how you have the image overlapping the circle with the background, it is all great, so much to look at. Have to try those colors together. Have a great day.
Ohhhhhh! This is LOVELY! Excellent use of color, and those stamps just look smashing in that great composition! THEN, your use of that gorgeous hunk of lace just seals the deal! THANK YOU for sharing your excellent work with the Color Cue!
This is beautiful! I love that you slanted the woodgrain in the 3 images, that adds a lot of interest, and the lace is gorgeous! Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
16 comments:
Beautiful card, love the lace.
excellent...I love it!
Gorgeous! Love the 3 focal circles in a row like that, I made a very simlar card like that recently! Great minds think alike LOL
Those colours are luscious aren't they! Lovely card again Yuki - I do love your style. These are great stamps too!
Great color combo. Pretty lace. Nice card.
This is great, love the lace and how you have the image overlapping the circle with the background, it is all great, so much to look at. Have to try those colors together. Have a great day.
OMG stunning! Great color combo!
Fabulous!!! The colors look wonderful together and the lace is the perfect touch. Love your crisp, clean, classy design!
The lace is just the perfect touch to this!
Ohhhhhh! This is LOVELY! Excellent use of color, and those stamps just look smashing in that great composition! THEN, your use of that gorgeous hunk of lace just seals the deal! THANK YOU for sharing your excellent work with the Color Cue!
Absolutely gorgeous! You ROCK, girl!
Love this, Si!! It's elegant and delicate, yet cute too! Girl, you mastered two styles in one card! ;)
Something about this card really speaks to me. Love the composition...and I agree with Elise, the lace was a great unexpected touch!
Thanks for joining again at Wplus9!
This is beautiful! I love that you slanted the woodgrain in the 3 images, that adds a lot of interest, and the lace is gorgeous! Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
Gorgeous! I love it! Those colors are fab together.
Gorgeous creation, love those colours together:) xx
Post a Comment