Saturday, July 10, 2010

Play Date Cafe Challenge PDCC37



Hi all!

This week challenge over at The Play Date Cafe is to use any color from the pix above in our card. Isn't it flexible? I chose orange, (the color of my favorite futbol team!) cream, red, blue, green and blue.


I've been waiting to play with PTI In Bloom Impression Plate for soooooooo long! Long story short, the one I ordered on 6/15 was a defect. I was really disappointed while waiting since that was the one thing I really looked forward to in the last release. Today, I received the replacement plate and boy, I tell ya...it's WORTH the wait!

World Cup finals are here. My Germany defeated Uruguay this morning for the bronze medal and I'm so proud of them. No one expected them to go this far. Tomorrow is THE game. Go Oranje! (aka the Netherlands) I'm having orange fever this whole weekend... can't you tell from the card? *wink* Thanks for listening to my WC craze. No worries, it'll be over soon! :)

12 comments:

Kathy and Lucky said...

I enjoy both your WC and your cards! Your excitment has me checking in on what is going on with the finals. :)This card is so pretty and the impression is amazing, love the colors.

~amy~ said...

You and your world cup frenzy...cracks me up!

I ADORE your card...sooo perfect-o!

Unknown said...

What a great card. I LOVE the colors that you used.

Please come visit my blog too :)

Jessica Lynn

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous. this makes me want that die!!

Amy Kolling said...

What a wonderful impression you got with that plate!! That is gorgeous!

Suzanne C said...

Beautiful! Well worth the wait. Glad you could join us at the PDCC this week!

Heather P. said...

Oh wow, this is STUNNING!

Diane Jaquay said...

This is gorgeous, that impression plate is so fabulous, I didn't get it yet but I might need to!!

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful! Love all the orange.. Thanks for playing with the Play Date Cafe this week!!

Ann said...

So glad you got your replacement plate Yuki - and its been put to good use right away - gorgeous card!

Lisa Somerville said...

Wonderful CAS design, love the embossed panel. Thanks for playing at the PDCC.

Candi Billman said...

very cute...love that orange :)

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio