Hope you're having a wonderful long weekend. Sneaking in a card before I head out to watch some fireworks. Bought this beautiful Hero Arts flower stamp set yesterday at my LSS. I've been wanting it for some time but finally caved since everything in the store was 20%!!! Ok, that was my excuse to splurge for hubby...hehe.
But seriously, I see lots and lots of use with this set. I can tell it's gonna be in my list of favorite sets to date... along with PTI's In Bloom. Can you see the similarity? :)




4 comments:
fabbie card girlie and a big woot woot on making the fab 5!!
It is a gorgeous stamp and you've made a lovely card with it already Yuki! 20%!! Wow - wish I'd been there!
Gorgeous card,xx
I agree this is a pretty stamp and you have the card done so pretty as well as coloring it. Great job, hope you enjoyed the fireworks.
Post a Comment