My long 4th of July weekend starts today! Yipeeeee! Woke up early this morning and by 9 am, I'm broke....haha. Did a *little* damage over at Waltzingmouse Stamps and Stampin' Up! Yikes...I think I need to join a 12-step program. :)
I made this card with PTI Library Ledger & WPlus9 Funky Foliage. I'm really lovin' those grids. Hope you're not sick of them!




4 comments:
how adorable, what a great card.
Oh, there is a program, think I should join :) Love this card, the lines add such interest to it.
Love this happy card Si! I ventured the Waltzingmouse world too and ordered my 1st 3 sets: the ones that coordinate with nesties labels 1, 2 and circles. Can't wait!
12-step program....I need to enter one of those too...trying NOT to buy much this weekend...seems like there are sooo many online sales for the holiday weekend...I 'luckily' signed up for a 'budgeting type' email....it cracked me up by saying to be careful for the long weekend sales...do you really need another pair of flip flops...bahahaha...I was going to go to Old Navy today for their $1 flip flops...hanging my head in shame:)
anywho's......love your card...my budgeting email didn't stop me from buying 2 new WPlus9 sets..woot woot...my first purchase of her fabbie stuff...can't wait to get them.
have a great weekend!
Post a Comment