Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Card Style Week: Let's Do Classy & Elegant!




Made this card for  Moxie Fab World Classy & Elegant challenge. Honestly, I'm not satisfied with how it turned out. I wanted the embossed diamonds strip (QK) to be the focal point. But somehow, I feel like it's missing something... perhaps a stamped image?

10 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

I think your design is fabulous! It's clean, crisp & elegant. Couldn't be more perfect!

Ann said...

I can't think of anything to add Yuki - its very beautiful as it is... classy and elegant.

Kathy and Lucky said...

OOOOOOHHHHH! You nailed classy and elegant, how pretty is this, love it.

G Peplow said...

I agree with all the comments here, you nailed it! so classy it needs nothing :) x

~amy~ said...

Hmmm...I'm absolutely diggin' it..

JazzyH said...

Love the simplicity!

Unknown said...

Very cute. love the classy ans elegant look!

Dori Shelton said...

Love Love the white embossing! The cards are both perfect just the way they are!

Laurie HIMCR said...

I love the simple, clean, and elegant look! Beautiful card!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Yuki! Thanks for entering the Let's Do Classy & Elegant Card Style Week challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio