....sounds easy? Nope! Not when 99.5% of my stash consists of floral images. This challenge has helped me to realize I have ENOUGH flower stamps. :)
But A Muse has saved the day! Totally forgot about this set. It made me chuckle... Hope it will do the same for you!




8 comments:
Know what you mean about floral Yuki - its so hard not to reach for a flower stamp when a quick card is called for - they're so east to create. But you've created a brilliant card here - such a simple and elegant design and a joke too - excellent!
Hi There!
You have a great blog! I LOVEEEE Thsat card!!
I'm following you =)
Come on over to my blog to try to win some blog candy! There are 3 prizes!!
-Dion
www.DionsGlitterStudio.com
cute, cute, cute...gotta love a muse!!
I have way too many flowers myself, this is a great card, this is so neat. I have never seen anything like it.
This card is so cute! I've been searching and searching for a sushi stamp that's really cute. This one's really nice, but a little more realistic than what I'm looking for. I still realy like it though and the sentiment is priceless!
This is pretty darn cute! Love those A Muse stamps!
mmmm....sushi! Love it girl.
Adorable card! Thanks, Yuki, for playing along!
Post a Comment