Friday, July 2, 2010

Laura's sketch 55


It's been awhile since I participate in 2 sketches 4 you sketch challenge. This one caught my eyes and I decided to make this card 1 day before the deadline. Here's my take:


Hope you have a wonderful 4th of July weekend!!! Mine is extra exciting now that both of my World Cup teams (Netherlands & Germany) have advanced to the quarterfinals!!! Which means more screaming this weekend....woot woot!!

9 comments:

Ann said...

Lovely Happy card Yuki - such pretty colours. Have a great weekend celebration!

~amy~ said...

OMGoodness...you and your world cup craze...haha...I love your sweet card...such fabbie colors...enjoy your world cup filled weekend!!!

Laura Davis said...

Gorgeous! I love the colors :)
Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

Karen Howard said...

Gorgeous card, love your take on the sketch challenge!

Unknown said...

I really love this card.. the colors are PERFECT :)

Jessica Lynn
http://jessicalynnoriginal.blogspot.com/

Sylvia said...

Great card, lovely color combo!

cnelson said...

This is soooooooo lovely!! LOVE the colors!!!

Sylvia said...

Congratulations, Yuki on making Fab Five!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

What a great color combo for this terrific sketch.

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio