skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Christmas..... :) Look at all the goodies I got in the mail yesterday.....
I won these blog candy a while back over on the super talented Amy Tsuruta's blog....woot woot!!! Thank you, thank you, Amy! I'm excited to try out those Tim Holtz's emboss folders....and you KNOW how much I love PTI. :o) This win was extra special because I had a chance to meet up with Amy back in August in Seattle....and I just LOVE her!!
She also made me this sweet & happy card....
.....also, my Black Friday A Muse order arrived:
A Muse Shimmer Couture papers.....again, I have to blame Amy for enabling on these pretty & elegant papers...I first saw them on her blog and....... *swoon*. The pix doesn't do them any justice.
Here's a card I made....still using the same Echo Park PP & PTI flower die....the sentiment is from Unity.
Have a great day & thanks for stopping by!
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio
10 comments:
Lucky, lucky you!!! Love your card, love Amy's and specially love all that goodies, lol!!!
Wow, (jumping up and down) so excited for you, that is a really nice little surprise to get in the mail, oops stepped on Lucky's toe, better stop jumping now. Can't wait to see what you make with all the fun stuff. Your card is so pretty, love the flower. I so wish I could do CAS and maybe even half as pretty as yours.
You hit the jackpot:). Love seeing your A Muse goodies!! I adore your card for today!!
Beautiful cards! I love your eye for design and color.
My Black Friday goodies still haven't arrived. I am stalking my man in brown (UPS guy) :o)
That is what I call a "good mail day" ! Look at all of those great treats! I love your happy card, too!
I have to tell you that I thought of you when the UPS man delivered my Sephora order today...I was all set to punch out that red tissue and make some cute flowers. Guess what? No red tissue! Eeek, it was boring packing paper! :/
Girl, you have some mad skills for designing terrific cards! They are always so fresh and wonderful! And WOOHOO on the win! That's a sweet cache of goodies! It's like Christmas has already started at your house, lol!!
Lucky is looking for more turkey, he is ready to come to your place now. :)
Yay for new goodies! I got some today from A Muse & Limelight...now if I could just find time to play with it all! :D
Left you a little surprise on my blog today, 12/4 Lucky Stamper.
Wow, just look at all those goodies! Those papers look GORGEOUS! Like a tropical fruit basket -- nearly good enough to eat. I can't wait to see the upcoming projects you make!
Love the pretty card too. What a neat sentiment!
Post a Comment