whew! I am determined to wrap up everything this weekend. Sneaking in this simple card before we head out to the mall....I am NOT looking forward to it at all. Told hubby to get his game face on....let the parking war begins! :o)
Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!
2 weeks ago




8 comments:
Oh what a joyous card!! I love the whimsical, fun colors that accompany your darling Elzybells - one of my fave stamp companies - this is just darling! GOOD LUCK out there in the parking lot wars and happy shopping!
You crack me up..."Get your game face on!" LOL!! It's SO true though. I went out for some shopping yesterday and the shoppers were insane for sales! There are lots of great deals out there though...good luck!
Your card is so stinkin' adorable! I love that cute, little Elzybells image. Such a fun and whimsical card! :)
Ick the mall the weekend before Christmas, maybe you were in the sun too long, don't do it......:) So game face huh, I hate the parking wars and I am from western CT, close to NYC, I should be use to that. Hope you found some great deals and can now sit back with the kitty cats and enjoy. Oh forgot, love your card, that is the cutest image, is that you after shopping?
What a sweet image! Love the simplicity of this design, especially the way the striped paper frames the image.
Hope your trip to the mall was stress-free! Happy holidays!
I love the stripey paper and cute image on your card, hope you were able to get all you needed at the mall, don't envy you that:0) xx
Another perfect "CAS meets super duper cuteness and great coloring"! ;)
How was the shopping? Can you believe I haven't ventured the crowds yet... OMG, what a week lies ahead of me!!
Very cute, love the cheerful colors!
I love the cheery & festive colors! This is an adorable image. Great card!
I hope you survived shopping okay. I had to run to Target today to get a couple of last minute things. It was crazy out there!
Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment